Today, January 4th, is my second anniversary as a published author! Two years ago, i was sitting chewing my nails when Genetic Attraction, the first novel i had ever written, was released from Loose Id. I was conducting my first-ever blog tour too and so nervous! A short time later, i learned that my newbie effort was the number one bestselling book at Loose Id the week it came out! And, as many of you know, that book went on to be nominated for a CAPA for best contemporary romance and the series was voted runner up for Best Series of 2011 in the LRC Awards!
So to celebrate -- lets do a little game! As you know, i'm a PR person in my daily life. I believe in promo. I even have a fabulous group of people who make up my Beautiful Dream Team and help me get my books out there to other readers.
So will you join my Dream Team for a Day? (Actually two days. Jan 4th and 5th) Will you go out and do one promotional activity for me?
- The Scientist and the Supermodel,
- Genetic Attraction,
- Deceptive Attraction and
- Genetic Celebrity
- (If you have them all, we'll work out an alternative)
A second prize will be an envelope of Swag with fun stuff like a drawstring backpack, a mirror compact, and lots of bookmarks and postcards!
What could you do? These are just a few ideas, but you can come up with your own!
- Like my Facebook Page,
- become my Fan on Goodreads,
- tweet something about this contest or one of my books,
- post something in a Yahoo Group,
- Like my author Page on Amazon or
- Like one or more of my books.
- Post something about my books on your FB page
- You could write a review (that would earn you a special treat) or do a rating on Amazon, Goodreads, All Romance eBooks, B&N.
- Tell a discussion group about one of my books.
- Tell a book club about my books
- Hey, be creative. This is just for fun!
Then come back here and post a comment WITH YOUR EMAIL saying what you did. You can read other posts to get ideas. I'll announce the winners on Monday Jan 7th!
Hey, let's start off year three with a BANG! Thank you so much for everything. Whether you just found my blog or were here on January 4th two years ago, i value your participation in this very fun writing life. Thank you. Thank you!!! : )