I have enough books now that i think it might be fun to have a regular feature on the blog where i highlight a book from my backlist and do a giveaway of that book. Maybe twice a month? I could tell you about how i created the book, post an excerpt, and maybe have a contest of some kind.
What do you think?
- What would be the best day of the week?
- Would you like a contest or just a drawing for the winner?
- If we have a contest, any suggestions for what kind?
- Should i feature the books in order of publication, in series, or randomly (i'm leaning toward random but can be talked out of it)?
- Have any suggestions for what to call the event? Anything better than Backlist Day?
- What else?
I might have to shuffle the dates when i have blog tours on this site, but otherwise it could be a regular feature. Like the idea or not? Let me know!
The Hearts and Flour Blog Tour starts Friday. Come play. : )