I hope the first hours of 2013 are already going well for you. Do you make resolutions? I don't so much. I'm already such an overachiever by nature, resolutions just get in my way. I do have "general plans" however. Since i'm a process person, i put out into the Universe what it might be good to have happen and then i put in the effort. You can get ,lots done that way--sometimes more than you planned!
Writing wise, here are my general plans for 2013--
- Hearts and Flour -- Already done and edited, this contemporary novella about a raw food vegan who falls for a cross-dressing cupcake baker comes out on Feb 1st. There will be a blog tour so watch this space!
- Werewolves! -- my current WIP is my first werewolf book. It's a gay romance about an arranged marriage between werewolf packs and i'm having fun writing it. I "plan" to have it done by the end of January which will take a lot of effort.
- At least two more Balls books -- can i get a yahoooooo? People do prompt me about these books a lot! Thank you. So, to answer many questions -- yes, Jerry will get his book! I'm working it out in my head now. For those who are not familiar with the series, Jerry was a secondary but important character in Fire Balls. He lost the love interest to my other hero and people want him to get his HEA! Me too!
- The Twins will be Baaaack -- Many people have had the same idea i did. I keep getting messages saying Robin and his twin brother, Bobby, from the popular Snow Balls need to have their own book. I agree. The book will be Robin's love story i think, but Bobby will be there too.
- Aloysius Returns -- The third book in The Aloysius Tales (after Spell Cat and Brush with Catastrophe) will come out in 2013 i hope. I'm plotting this story too and can't wait to write it.
- Book one of a new series-- yes, a new contemporary series is in the planning stages. I don't want to give too much away yet. So watch for hints as i get closer to writing book one.
For a person without resolutions, that seems like a pretty full schedule! What do you think? Any ideas you want to share? What do you want me to include in the books? Other books i need to write? One reader suggested that Maurice from Beach Balls needs his own book. Hmmm. Could happen but probably not this year.Still, who knows?
What are your "general plans" this year? : )
(Be sure you're on my mail list for announcements about new releases, blog tours, parties and events.)